You’re ever in my existence,
my best friend who’s voiceless.
You’re the part of me who’s silent when the decisions are rendered pointless.
I’m always wrong- safer than sorry… while you’re that hidden “maybe”…
Tomorrow all you’ll be is another chance that slipped by,
Tomorrow all you’ll be is another chance that slipped by,
a spirit that chased me down,
one more “coulda been”… Soon you’ll just be a fond memory.
Once I let it go then no one will know who’s the phantom of my dreams.
Representing everything I wish I’d done and the things I should have said,
Representing everything I wish I’d done and the things I should have said,
aspirations in my past
and things that are to be. Phantom I now see?!
You’re not the just silent, I'm an imposter… cause I’m hiding reality.
Faithful Phantom i now see, you're who i want to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment