- I believe in the sun even though it is slow in rising. I believe in you without realizing. I believe in rain though there are no clouds in the sky. I believe in truth even though people lie. I believe in peace though sometimes I am violent. I believe in God even though he is silent. - Unknown
- Definition of courage: 'Grace under pressure.' - Ernest Hemingway(1899-1961)
- It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else - Erma Bombeck
- What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything? - Vincent Van Gogh
- All people dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their mind, wake in the morning to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people, for they dream their dreams with open eyes, and make them come true. --T.E. Lawrence (AKA Lawrence of Arabia)
- "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." --Eleanor Roosevelt, American First Lady
- The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. - Elizabeth Foley
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. --Helen Keller
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened before us. --Helen Keller
- No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an unchartered land, or opened a new heaven to the human spirit. --Helen Keller
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright
Friday, September 22, 2006
Quotes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment