It's not your words that are blarring,
on the broken record player of my mind.
Let's just say it takes more than that to break me.
You were right, but you said it all wrong.
Thanks to you I'm writing another sad song.
What can I say?
"I can change?" "I'll do better,
gimme another chance, just one today"...
No, I know what'd you'd like to hear,
My foots steps walking away.
I'm not depressed, I'm not upset...
Things happen, emotions supressed...
We'll grow up, we'll mature
You won't remember me in a few years.
I'll move on, I have learned
Hold on too long- you'll feel the burn
It wasn't meant to be, as we now see
I'm just glad I can lie poetically...
this is just a poem... it's not a true story...
but I'm sure we can give TV the glory.
we grow up to fast, she give's him her heart
not knowing he'll just break it apart.
the broken record player of her life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment