Monday, February 19, 2007

Then

It looks so pleasant outside today.
The skies are sooo blue,
and rain ran away.
It's just me outside watching the clouds dancing in the view...
but that's all I'm out here waiting for,
not looking for something new.
I love where I am ,
where I sleep,
where I dwell.
I'm daily in Love with the stars
after night falls, so well.
It's perfect...
It doesn't need to change a bit for me.
There are all aligned
and only time will tell.
I'm watching where I step,
not taking a chance.
I know God has a will
and I am in a trance.
I'm focused,
in Love,
night and day awing over my Savior.
It's all I need,
It's everything that my heart hungers for.
Don't put me in a position to become who I'm not.
I can't be persuaded,
I can't seem to hate this
grip he has on my core.
I won't fight back,
I won't be distracted...
It's everything to me, and so much more.
Someday,
when my sky rains
and I no longer see my view...
Once my path's not this broad
and I see then that God
is pointing there to you...
Then.

No comments: