Well... It's been a long time since I've sat down to only write in my blog. I write a lot of poems... but very rarely do I actually tell you, straight forward- how things are going in my life.
For starters:
I am in the Adventures in missions program, in Lubbock Texas. I have been attending here, full time since August. This has been a roller-coster of emotions and trials as I've learned these past few months. Recently I was assigned my team; we're going to Leon, Mexico! I really am so blessed to have the team members that I have. Three of them are people I requested and two of them are just all around awesome friends. We are going to have so much fun together, growing and loving each other... this is an awesome family that God has put together. brb...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment