July 24th, 2009
It's time for me to let go
and simply keep it in mind.
That though I'm on the road,
home is always behind.
Always in my heart,
and always on my mind...
the ones that I love
aren't really left behind.
I'll break a few plates and
make plenty of mistakes and
try to fill your void.
But when push comes to shove, and
we don't feel the love, and
times are harder than hard...
I'll make my way back
It's all white and black-
Home is where you'll find me.
So it's time to let go,
and just keep in mind
that even though I'm on the road
I know where home is, behind.
It's always on my heart, you know...
It's on my mind, where're i go...
The ones that I love
aren't really left behind.
No, they aren't really left behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment