God, the tears just don't come anymore.
In fact, I am weary of trying.
There's something missing inside me.
God, my prayers are shorter now.
I know you aren't surprised
to hear that it's my pride.
Where is my heart these days?
I feel so out of sorts.
I know that you can complete me if I open up...
But my current state is simply empty.
God, I trust you to save.
But these setbacks are more than I can take.
Be my hope, my soul's at stake.
God, I don't want to run anymore.
My emptiness is getting heavier.
My pain is screaming louder.
Where is my heart these days?
I feel so out of sorts.
I know that you can complete me if I open up...
My current state is simply empty.
God, where is my heart these days?
I am so out of sorts.
I want your completeness, I'll open up.
My current state is simply empty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment