It hurts.
But you can't see that i'm hurting.
It's true... Don't lie to me now.
Here's your chance.
A chance to reach beyond what's easy.
Beyond who's easy. I'm right here.
Chorus:
But I think what hurts worse is
that you can't hear my voice
when I'm screaming at you. Screaming at you.
I'm right here.
It's not fair. It's a tragedy.
It's my fate.
Neglected and rejected, but expected to still smile.
So here's my song,
hum along if you like...
It's about you.
Does it hurt?
I'm sorry to beat this dead horse.
We already know I'm at fault
For all our fights.
But you can't see beyond what you want.
Beyond what's easy. And I'm still here.
Chorus:
But I think what hurts worse is
that you can't hear my voice
when I'm screaming at you. Screaming at you.
I'm right here.
It's not fair. It's a tragedy.
It's my fate.
Neglected and rejected, but expected to still smile.
So here's my song,
hum along if you like...
It's about you.
It's always about you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment