Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tracing

When you pointed your finger...
you already knew you had four fingers pointing back at yourself.
But that's the choice you made- telling me i was wrong.
I have learned since then... i'm so thankful...

I've decided to try

Tracing this back to infinity... all the times I was wrong.
I want to see where i got the best of me...
and when i gave the worst to you. You've always been there...
been there always, for me.

When i fought back... inside i was really fighting myself.
When i kicked and screamed... Inside i was coming clean.
Fixing where i went wrong is where i tried and failed...
So currently I'm realigning where my strength lies.

I will forever be

Tracing this back to infinity... all the times I was wrong.
I want to see where i got the best of me...
and when i gave the worst to you. You've always been there...
been there always, for me.

you are always there... you've been there always...
<

No comments: