do you ever have days when you can feel that something is unattainable?
In my life I have experienced certain disapointments and heartaches of different kinds... however the things that hurt the most by far are the things you can't reach, but are closest to your heart. I don't think i need to fully explain what i'm going through for this statement to ring true for whoever is reading. In the end, all i know is that i feel empty handed while it doesn't seem logical. Why do i find myself in this possition so often? I am not saying that I am not blessed or that God denies the desires of my heart... I just don't understand.
I have had a life long struggle with trust and confidence in myself and others. And for some reason this all snowballs into days like today, when I feel utterly and completely lonely. I don't need things to go my way or to always make sense... I am just growing weary waiting for a sign that those things are in my future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment