Tuesday, March 10, 2009

To stand; or to sit down

I am exhausted of the petty things. What does she say behind my back? Do they think I eat unhealthy? Am I being annoying? What if my music is too loud? I’m sitting by him again, wonder what she thinks… I didn’t sign up to attend high school again. Sometimes I’m afraid to admit that things are way out of hand and I just need to get out.

I’m not talking about leaving Mexico; or going postal… nothing like that. I’m just simply thinking that maybe it’s time to stand up. It’s time to say something, or just let them all rot in their immature bitterness.

[Lord knows I have enough issues as it is.]

IMG_3489

So the proposition is this; To stand; or to sit down.

 

Am I fed up? Am I exhausted? Do I want to let it rub me raw? Do I want to let it go? Do I want to throw it back in their faces? Do I want to stand up for myself. Or do I want to sit down and shut up?

 

I am exhausted of the petty things. I’m not going to give up. I’m not going to be bitter. I am fed up. I want to stand up for myself. I want to stand up.

No comments: